Saturday, August 4, 2018

You're My Love Bug! Sketch Saturday #525

August 4, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!


We one of our favorite super fun sponsors this week, Star Stampz!



The prize this week:
3 digis of the winner's choice from the Star Stampz store!.



Here is sketch #525




WOW!  I love this sketch!  I had so many ideas but, I had a dear friend ask me to make a few ladybug cards for her granddaughter and I thought this sketch was perfect.  I cut a piece of red polka dot paper with a scalloped die for the background.  The shaker portion was created using oval dies.  The adorable ladybugs are from Craftin Desert Divas Ladybug Garden.  I colored them with Copic Markers.   Wink of Stella was added for shine.  Lots of sequins were added to the shaker for fun!  A few black enamel dots were added to complete the card.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!