Sunday, July 29, 2018

That Succs SSC 184

July 29, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have a fantastic sketch for all of you!



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday August 10th @ 6pm EST. 


My card is created on white card base.  I found this cactus paper in my stash and thought it was perfect!  I trimmed two matching papers for the background layers.  The pots and cacti are from Stamps for Life Succulents2 stamp and cut with the matching dies. The cacti were colored with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I added a few sparkling clear sequins to complete my card.  




Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

  Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Teresa Kline

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!


HUGS!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment! :) Perfect with your images! The foil touches finish you sweet card so nicely! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this cracks me up!! Love that sentiment, Claire - I might need this stamp set for here in AZ - both those cacti grow in my front yard, lol... Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Claire! Love your succulents - and they don't succ! tee-hee! Have a great weekend! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, that's funny! Sure to make a sad friend smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!