HAPPY Father's Day to all the Daddies, Fathers, Dads, Pops, and Grandpas! It is a hard day for me because I miss my Daddy so much! If you still have your Daddy, give him an extra hug today!
It is not often I can combine these challenges but, this week it worked out perfectly! I hope you will play along with both challenges!
The amazing Jaydee is our hostess at The Paper Players this week. She has a fun Clean and Simple challenge for us: Birds.
The bright, vibrant color combo at Sunday Stamps is perfect for any type of card. So have fun and get creative!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
Challenge Guidelines For Sunday Stamps:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, June 29th @ 6pm EST. Looking for some inspiration? Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members. You won't be disappointed!
It is Clean and Simple week, so I started with a white card base and cut another white layer with a stitched rectangle die. A strip of black and white stripes from MFT was added on the side of the panel. I cut a SU Berry Blast card stock starburst using a retired SU die. The Happy Birthday die from MFT was cut in Lemon Lime card stock. I used distress ink on the circle to make it look like the sky. The little bird is from Clearly Besotted -Some Birdie Loves You. I colored her with Copic Markers and added a few music notes for fun! The sentiment is from the same stamp set. Wink of Stella and a white gel pen was used on the eye.
Looking for some inspiration? Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members. You won't be disappointed!
The Paper Players Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!