I can't believe it is June! Time is flying! Tomorrow is my birthday and I am very thankful for another year to enjoy life!
It's Sunday and time new challenges at
The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!
It is not often I can combine these challenges but, this week it worked out perfectly! I hope you will play along with both challenges!
The lovely Joanne is our wonderful hostess this week at The Paper Players. She has such a fun theme for all of us! She wants us to feature an animal on our cards. I used the Sunday Stamps sketch because it was perfect for my card.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
Challenge Guidelines For Sunday Stamps:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, June 15th @ 6pm EST. Looking for some inspiration? Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members. You won't be disappointed!
I created a watercolored background using Distress inks and the smooching method. I backed the watercolored panel on Mermaid card stock by Lawn Fawn. I also cut the banner using the same card stock and the MFT Fishtail dies. The white oval was stenciled using yellow distress ink and a sun ray stencil. The little elephant is from Neat & Tangled Beach Day stamp set. I colored him with Copic Makers and added Glossy Accents on the raft and ball for shine. I used the matching dies to cut him out. The sentiment is stamped in black using the same stamp set. I added dimensionals on the back of the elephant. Enamel dots and white twine were added to complete my card.
Looking for some inspiration? Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members. You won't be disappointed!
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!