Sunday, February 25, 2018

Wishing You Joy---Keeping Christmas

February 25, 2018

I am honored  to be a part of the Keeping Christmas Inspiration Blog Hop.  





The team and I have decided to do a monthly Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop! We will be sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month!!!

The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards and projects in our stash all ready to go for December 2018!

So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!















I really enjoyed creating my cards.  I don't usually do multiple cards of the same creation, but this time they all seemed different to me.  I guess you could say they all had a different personality!  LOL!  
I started by choosing four colors for my backgrounds.  I used Marina Mist, Tempting Turquoise, Garden Green and Real Red.  


I stamped the Penny Black Mosaic Patterned stamp in Versa Mark Ink and heat embossed it in white powder on the four colors and trimmed the panels to 3 3/4 X 5.  Using the Stampin' Up! Large Letters Framelits  I cut out the word JOY on each panel.  I cut the word JOY five more times in each color to fill in the negative space.  



The "Wishing You" was created on matching colors using Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white powder.  The MFT Fishtail Banner die was used to cut out the sentiment.  I created the card bases 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 in each color and the coordinating panel was cut to create the layers.  



Before adhering to the layers, I wrapped white Baker's twine around the card three time.  The letters were filled in the negative spaces and a bow and button were added for fun!  


I sure hope you enjoyed my cards today!  Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

 Now it's time to hop along and check out all the other fabulous posts on the hop. There's sure to be a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!  The hop is hosted by the fabulous Kelly Lunceford's blog, so head over there to start from the beginning.


ENJOY the blog hop!  I hope we inspired you to make a few cards, too!

HUGS!
Claire

12 comments:

  1. I love these multiple personalities! LOL!😂😂😂 No, really, they ARE all different and beautiful! I'm so happy you have 4 cards for your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. Such beautiful, colorful, card personalites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, Claire! I love the way they are all a little different. A great start to your stash of Christmas cards. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous set of cards, I love how they are all slightly different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - it is amazing how different colors and patterns can change the look of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love these, Claire! They all do have their own personality, a little alike but so different too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, these are simply wonderful! Love all your cards and that incredible look you created by changing up the colors, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun! I love how changing the colors changes up the whole look!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so much fun and I love that you did all different colors! I just got some letter dies but I might have to check my old QK sets for something a bit larger!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!