Saturday, February 3, 2018

Baseball--Sketch Saturday #499

February 3, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!


We have an amazing sponsor joining us again this week.



The super prize offered this week is 
 a digital stamp of the winner's choice.



I have a lot of February birthdays.  My twin sons love baseball and I found this awesome set in my stash.  I used all the different patterns to create the sketch.  I added the baseball play and ball from the sticker pack.  It was so easy, but I love the way it turned out.  



I hope you will join us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!  Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at Sketch Saturday.

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!