Monday, January 29, 2018

Have A Novel Birthday ---Fusion Challenge

January 29, 2018


I just realized that I made this card almost two weeks ago and forgot to enter it in the Fusion Card Challenge!  Have you ever done that?  I am just sliding in under the wire.  

I was inspired by the sketch, but the inspiration photo is fabulous!  Coffee and reading--two of my favorites!  I also gave me the opportunity to make a birthday card for my BFF from college and use a stamp set that I adore!  I realize a lot of others used this same set, but it is perfect for this inspiration! 




 The brown texture of the blanket inspired my background.  It is hard to see in the photo, but the brown paper has a lot of texture in in.  This little girl is colored with Copic Markers.  I gave her a stack of book, coffee and  flowers.  The background is stenciled with distress inks.  Lots of Wink of Stella was added for shine! The stamps set is from MFT Our Story and the matching dies were used to cut out all of the pieces.  



SO happy you stopped by my blog today!  Have a great week!  

Hugs!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Adorabke in every way! I love this set 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire I want to visit your Sunday Stamps card and found this cuuuuute scene you made
    a very cute card and I love the colors on her and the brown is fit so good
    lovely card dear Claire
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, this seems to be me these days...all I want to do is read! I guess it's the winter "down time", calling me to snuggle up and relax! Adorable card, love all the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!