Friday, January 26, 2018

Sending Warm Thoughts #inspiredbylaurel

January 26, 2018

I am linking my card to the AMAZINGLY talented Laurel Seabrook's card challenge Inspired By.  

The theme is "Kitchen Love" and the colors in the inspiration photo are my favorite color palette.  





I created my card on a white card base.  The gingham paper was stamped with the cup from SSS Coffee and Tea stamp set.  I used Versa Fine Black ink and heat embossed the cups with clear embossing powder.  The red panel was cut with Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Dies.  I added a white die cut circle and a banner.  The same coffee set was used and I paper pieced the cup with red and white heart paper to match the inspiration photo.  The saucer and tea bag was colored with Copic Markers.  I added red and white twine for the tea bag string and the bow.  A few pearls and Wink of Stella was added for shine. 


Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  
Sending you warm thoughts for a lovely weekend! 

HUGS!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. I love this card! I love tea, you had me at tea :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS! That little tea bag is the cutest! Thanks for sharing your inky inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, This is adorable... I love all of the elements you used to create this one. Great take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a wonderful card. Your work always catches my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fabulous...great job on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all that sweet layering!! Love it! Love that sweet cup!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!