Saturday, January 27, 2018

LoveYou! You Are One of a Kind-- Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #134

January 27, 2018

I loved the color combo at the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.  I just received a few new items and these colors were perfect for using them.  




My card is created on a white card base.  I used a scalloped die from MFT and Berry Blast card stock for the first layer.  I love this color!  I just received the Marbled Background stamp.  I used Berry Blast, Pink and Coral inks to create this panel.  I added a piece of vellum over the top of the marbled panel to tone it down a little.  The Love You is created using the new Love You MFT dies.  I cut  out the letters three times with white paper and once with Berry Blast.  I few coral, pink and berry heart are added for fun.  The sentiment is stamped in Versa fine ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  



                Thanks for stopping by my blog!  


HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Love love this Claire!! That marbled background with these colors is fabulous!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!