It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We are sorry that the linky tool expired at the end of last week, and hopefully we have it fixed now and are ready for a new week of fun challenges for you to play along with. :)
We have a fabulous sketch for you this week! WOW--so many ideas for this one. We can't wait to see what you create!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, October 6th@ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a piece of Halloween paper I found in my stash. I trimmed it using the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies. I used the same Dies to cut the star panel. The little bat is so cute. I am not a fan of bats, but this little guy looks so friendly! LOL! I used the SugarPea Designs Fang-Tastic to stamp him and the sentiment. Copic Markers were used to color the bat. I sponged the white stitched square for the sentiment with black ink. A few black enamel dots and Wink of Stella was added for shine and fun!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Have a great weekend!
The image is so cuteee ad great colored too miss ClaireReplyDelete
and the DP is sweet as can be for the main Image is perfecto
Great DT card Miss Claire
see your around soon
Oh my goodness, how cute is that?!? The little bats all over the background are fantastic, love you little bat cutout too! :)ReplyDelete
Claire, your Halloween bat is so cute! Love your DSP for him. Just perfectly batty! :)ReplyDelete
Such an adorable little bat! Almost makes them charming, huh? :)ReplyDelete