It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh! This week we have a Sketch Challenge for you!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.
I created my card on a white card base. I used a piece of watercolored paper to create the main panel.
I wet the panel with water and created the watercolored background with distress inks. After the panel dried, I used an Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die to cut it out. The little sunbathers are from Neat and Tangled Beach Day. I colored them with Copic Markers and used the matching Dies to cut them out. The sentiment is stamped in black using the same stamp set. I added a two chevron banners and a few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Wink of Stella was added for shine. I added Glossy Accents on the rhino's goggles and the beach ball for shine.
Our Design Team has amazing cards to inspire you. Check out their blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration. You won't be disappointed!