Saturday, March 18, 2017

Happy Easter--Sketch Saturday #455

March 18, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!



Fred She Said Designs is our sponsor this week!  A $10.00 gift certificate to their shop will be awarded to the winner this week!

My card features the Bunneh digital stamp!  Isn't that bunny just the cutest!?!




A piece of Lawn Fawn plaid paper was used on the background and the banners were cut with coordinating plaids from the pack.  The Bunneh digital stamp was colored with Copic Markers.  I added a button and white Baker's Twine bow for fun.  Wink of Stella was added for shine to the eggs and the bunny.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card...love your sweet bunny in that beautiful basket.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!