Sunday, February 5, 2017

Love Mail--PP330

February 5, 2017

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at  The Paper Players!

I am happy to be the hostess this week.  Our theme challenge is, "Will You Be My Valentine"?  Make a Valentine for someone special to you.  It can be for a parent, partner, spouse, bf, gf, child, grandchild, neighbor or someone that makes your life happier.  Have fun!  We can't wait to see what you create!  



My card is created for my Sweetie!  I hope he will like it!




My card is created on a white card base.  I distressed the top part of the card with blue ink.  The two green panels were cut using the Lawn Fawn Hillside Border dies.  I inked the edges with Mowed Lawn Distress ink. I created the mailbox using the Lawn Fawn Happy Mail Die using Kraft paper and Early Expresso card stock for the post.  The little envelopes were made with a few scraps of Valentine paper using the same die set.  The envelopes actually open!  
















The two little birds were stamped from the Love Letters stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I colored them with Copic Markers.  I stamped the sentiment using different stamp sets.  "Love mail" is from My Creative Time Puffy Hearts Just For You.  I just had this Happy Valentine's Day in my stash.  Sorry, not sure where it is from.   I added three small red hearts for fun.  Wink of Stella was added on the birds for shine.  



Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team
Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

HUGS!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!!! I just love those little envelopes...they are adorable. Great design Claire!

    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darn cute...love your sweet valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire this is such a clever, adorable card! Love the tiny little love notes tucked into the mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable Valentine's card, Claire. THose tiny envelops are totally cute and what a great idea to put notes inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Claire, I love the little envelopes with the notes in. Great scene creation, I am so rubbish at that! Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card Claire - those birdies are adorable! The envelopes and rolling hills add such a sense of movement to your fun Valentine's card! Great challenge choice this week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my gosh, Claire--this is as sweet as can be! I love that those itty bitty envelopes actually OPEN. The birdies, the hills--it's all adorable and perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, I love this - it is adorable. the little envelopes with their interactive element add to this wonderfully bright and cheerful card. Fabulous. Great challenge, too!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! This is just adorable Claire! I love those little love notes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!