It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!
It isn't often that I can combined both challenges, but it worked this week!
Our super talented Sandy is the hostess at The Paper Players this week. She has a great color combo for us! I love black and white cards and adding a pop of color of your choice makes it even more fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Enter as many times as you'd like.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Jan.27th @ 6pm EST.
And can you believe Stamp Ink Paper Challenge has the same color challenge this week?
Seize The Birthday Challenge has the theme "Anything Goes", so my card is perfect for their challenge, too! I have never linked a card to four challenges before! WOW!
My card is created on a white card base. I used the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches to cut the black background. The white stitched squares were cut using the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Wafer Squares. I found a scrap of red and white polka dot paper and used the MFT Pinking Edge Square to cut the pieces behind the pandas. The Clearly Besotted Cheering For You stamp set and dies was used to create the cheerleaders. Copic Markers were used to color them. I added Wink of Stella for shine. The sentiment was stamped with Versa Fine ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
- Have fun!
You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.