Sunday, December 11, 2016

Cheers--PP325

December 11, 2016

It's Sunday and time for our last challenge for 2016 at The Paper Players!  The lovely and talented Jaydee is our hostess this week!  Her beautiful color palette is perfect for the end of the year.  From Christmas to Happy New Year, let your imagination run wild!  We can't wait to see your creations.

It is also the last challenge for our FABULOUS guest designers!  I have loved working with these amazing artist.  THANK you very much Linda Callahan, Colleen Bagley and Hannelie Bester for sharing your talents with us!.  You will be missed!  





My card is created on a white card base.  The black scalloped piece is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  The top piece with the gold and black polka dots was in my stash and cut with the same die set.  The glittery gold tag is cut using the Thanks -Reverse Confetti Tag die.  The wine glasses were stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with silver powder.  They are from Reverse Confetti Clink Stamp Set.  The matching dies were used to cut out the glasses and sentiment.  I used black card stock for the sentiment.  A piece of black and white ribbon was added in the tag and I used a piece of gold thread to die a bow.  I love the way this card turned out! 



So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  

Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!


Wishing all of you a VERY Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and all the Best in the New Year! 

HUGS!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Claire! Love the champagne theme for these colors. The mix of polka dots, stripes and scalllops is so festive. Wishing you and your sweet family the happiest of holidays, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for the colors Claire! I love the fun polka dots, very festive. Have an awesome Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to you Claire for such a fun festive card! I have loved being your guest this year! Merry Christmas to you and you family.....and all the best on 2017! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The confetti and the glasses really pop on this very festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super fun and cute card Claire! I love the beverage stamp sets we are seeing lately. These look fab all dressed up in Jaydee's colors this week. Thanks so much for a fun year playing along as one of the Guest Designers. I've loved every week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ching ching! What a great way to ring out the old year and ring in the new! Love your gold & silver creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clare, I LOVE that you went with a New Year Celebration theme. The glasses on the tag with the ribbon are perfect. Thank you for rocking my challenge again this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. clever idea Claire
    love your combine the gold and silver it is not easy for me but you made it so easy on your card
    adorable New Years card Claire
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card to welcome in the new year Claire - I can almost hear the glasses chinking! Merry Christmas wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!