Sunday, January 17, 2016

SSC118

January 17, 2016

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  We have a fabulous sketch challenge for you to play along with.




Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Jan.29th @ 6pm EST. 
This challenge will run for 2 weeks.


I really like this sketch, and I will use it again.  I wanted to make a Valentine for my Mommy.  I just received a few things from the new Occasions catalog from Stampin' Up!  My base card is white card stock.   I cut the top two borders using a Pretty Pink Posh die using Rose Red and Whisper White card stock.  I added the new Love Blossoms DSP below the borders.  Bloomin' Hearts thinlet dies were used to cut the heart in Blushing Bride paper and the flowers in white.  I sponged the flowers with Rose Red ink.  A pearl was added to the centers of each flower. The sentiment is from the same set and stamped in Rose Red ink and I fussy cut the banner and added a little pearl.  I love the way this turned out.  I know it is perfect for my Mom. 


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you! 


You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.

Katie Brooks
   
HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love all the Rose Red!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine card, Claire! I love the layered panel at the top, and the DSP you used! very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!