Sunday, January 31, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day! --PP280

January 31, 2015

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

This week the multi talented Jaydee is our hostess.  She has a fabulous Tic-Tac-Toe board for us to play along with.  I must admit, this is probably my favorite type of challenge.  The projects are always creative and unique!  We can't wait to see what you design!



Now, you know I could never resist, Pink, Girly and Die Cuts. I have been saving this stamp for just the perfect challenge!  Well, this is IT!  My daughter in law was the feature twirler at Georgia Tech during her college days.  She was an amazing twirler, so I knew she would adore this card.  


I used a variety of Valentine papers I had in my stash for the background.  The heart journal die is from SugarPea Designs.  Melon Mambo card stock was used for the journal.  I cut a white circle from SugarPea Designs-Zig Zag Stitched Circles and sponged Melon Mambo ink around the edges.  The precious twirler is from Artistic Outpost-Cutie Pie stamp set.  I stamped her in Momento Black ink on Neenah Solor White card stock and colored her with Copic Markers. I fussy cut her and her puppy to add to my stitched circle. She is attached with dimensionals   I also stamped the twirler on the pink and white hearts paper and cut her jacket out and paper pieced it.  Lots of Wink of Stella was added to make her shine!  



The sentiment is stamped in Melon Mambo ink and a  My Favorite Things-Fishtale Stax Die was used to cut the banner.  I added  a few of the Melon Mambo hearts from the journal die and covered them with Glossy Accents.  This card just makes me smile!  


So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  



Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.


Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!
All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.  

Have a wonderful week!!
HUGS!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Well hello cutie! This little twirler is adorable and your coloring is fabulous! I was a majorette back in the day but I never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire! Your daughter in law will really like this one....what a cute twirler! The bright colors are fun and I think Wink makes everything special. (I'm kind of addicted to it) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Claire - what a cutie! There is so much detail in your card and the nation twitter is adorable with a capital A! Your daughter in law will love this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart of a card! This little twirler is adorable and you've colored her expertly. Love the bright colors and happy prints! Great card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, such a cute card! Great papers and coloring and nice use of dies. Love that twirler stamp too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!