Monday, October 5, 2015

Have A Fangtastic Halloween--Always Playing With Paper--The Challenge #45

October 5, 2015 


It's Monday and time to play along with Always Playing With Paper --The Challenge!  We have a fabulous sketch for you this week!  We can't wait to see what you create!  



1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge photo to your post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun.


My base card is black.  I used a retired paper set from Stampin' Up! for the two patterns. (Howlstooth and Scaringbone)  I stamped the vampire from the fangtastic  Walzingmouse Stamps-Boo and Friends set.  I colored him with Copic Markers.  I cut him with the matching die Boo and Friends-Vamp Die Set.  SugarPea Designs-SugarCut Stitched Circles were used to cut the Tangerine Tango frame and the black circle.  I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I popped the vampire up with Stampin' Dimensionals and added a few gray enamel dots for fun!




Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment! 

Have a wonderful week!  


Hugs!

Claire


7 comments:

  1. Very cute, Claire! I have this paper in my stash...this makes me want to get it out and play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Claire! The patterned papers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I love this!!! That paper rocks and the image is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! That ghost is as cute as can be and looks awesome on that dp! I have that dp and am hoarding it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!