Sunday, September 20, 2015

Spooky--SSC110

September 20, 2015

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  We have a fantastic sketch for you to use.  We can't wait to see what you create! 









  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have.
  • Please create a new project with the Sketch above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 





  • The Challenge is open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday, October 2nd @ 6pm EST

  •    
    My base card is black.  (5 1/2 X 4 1/4)  The next layer is watercolor paper.  I cut it out with the SugarPea Designs-Zig Zag Rectangle Stitched Dies.  I used Broken China and Seedless Preserves (Tim Holtz) Distress Inks with a blending tool to create my night sky.  I took a few liberties with the sketch on this one.  I added black and white Baker's Twine to create the diagonal.  After the background dried, I stamp bats with black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.  


    The bats and mirror were created using the Avery Elle-Twisted Treats Stamp Set.    The mirror was stamped in black Momento ink and cut using the Avery Elle -Twisted Treats Die.

                                                   


    I stamped a web in the mirror, too and then covered the glass section with glossy accents.  It is very difficult to see this in the photo.  The sentiment was from a retired Stampin' Up! set. I stamped it in black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I also added another bat that I fussy cut for dimension on the mirror.  Rhinestones were added for more shine. 



    Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you! 




    You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.


    Claire Broadwater---That's Me!

                                                  I hope you have a fantastic week!  

    Hugs!
    Claire


    1 comment:

    1. Hallo Claire
      i am sorry just have time to visiting other DT card
      i ADORE your background so dreamy look
      and how clever you change that element with BAT HOLE
      adorable Halloween card
      see you maybe soon at my DT card
      big hugs and happy sunday Claire
      Monika

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!