Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Celebrate--ric#90 - Monique Lhuillier

August 18, 2015

Today, I am playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge.  The inspiration photo is amazing!  I knew just what I wanted to do.




I hope you enjoy my interpretation of the photo.  I love all the colors in this picture.  When I looked closely at the top of her dress, I loved all the lace.  I used that as my starting point on my card.  




My base card is white. (5 1/2 X 4 1/4)  I stamped the border stamp, Something Lacy by Stampin' Up! on a piece of white card stock in Daffodil Delight ink.  I trimmed it with a border die from Lawn Fawn.  I rounded the corner with my Crop-A-Dile Corner Cropper.  

I mounted this on my base card and then I stamped the sentiment with black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The sentiment is from Winnie and Walter, The Big, The Bold and the Extras. 

I stamped the flowers and leaves from Mama Elephant-Freestyle Florals on watercolor paper.  I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I had so much fun coloring.  I used the matching dies to cut out all the pieces. 




Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

HUGS!
Claire

XXX




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Claire you rocked this challenge! Love the florals, the lace, the colors, everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sandy! I appreciate your kind comment! XX

      Delete
  2. Wow - first of all, that lace stamp is gorgeous! Secondly, I love how you paired it with those large and beautifully colored blooms! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!