Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bring On The Happy--Friday Mashup FM221

August 18, 2015

The Friday Mashup has a super color combination this week!  I absolutely love these colors together and everyone adores flowers, so I thought I would play along.




The  Mashup Challenge :
  • Create a project using shades of Dijon, Olive, Razzleberry
  • Create a project inspired by Summer Flowers
  • or Mash it Up! and create a "Summer Flowers Project using the colors above. 
I needed a birthday card for a dear friend, so I decided this challenge was perfect for her card.  

My base card is Rich Razzleberry.  (5 1/2 X 4 1/4)  The next layer is Delightful Dijon and the top layer is Whisper White trimmed with the new SugarPea Designs-Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  I stamped the sentiment from the Penny Black-Spinkles and Smiles birthday stamps with black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  


I stamped the flowers from Mama Elephant-Free Style Florals on white card stock with Momento Black ink.  I used my retired Stampin' UP! Blendabilites to color the flowers and leaves.  I used the matching dies to cut out all the pieces.  
I colored the flowers with Wink of Stella for extra sparkle.  I used a piece of gold thread behind the flowers that I attached with glue dots.  The flowers were added with dimensionals.  



Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you will leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Have a wonderful week!

HUGS!
Claire
XXX



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! The color are so rich! Thank you for playing along and Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!