Thursday, May 7, 2015

Leave A Little Sparkle Wherever You Go! FUSION challenge

May 7, 2015

The weather has been amazing the last few days in GA.  I love warm days with NO humidity.  I wish it would stay this way.  My sweetie always tells me if it was like this every day, we couldn't afford to live here.  LOL!  When August rolls around, we will be longing for cooler days.  

I am playing along with the Fusion Challenge.  When I saw the inspiration photo, I knew just what I wanted to use.  I bought this adorable stamps set from SugarPea Designs and have been waiting to use it.  It is called "Fairy Sweet."  I have several little girls in mind that would love this card.  I think some big girls might like it, too!


I am finally pulling out my March Simon Says Stamp card kit.  The papers are all French themed!  How lucky am I to have these in my stash!  They were just perfect for this challenge!  



A few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh add the "SPARKLE" to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!  

Happy Stampin!
Claire









2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!