Sunday, May 10, 2015

A BIG HUGE THANKS!-SSC101

May 10, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all!  

We are introducing our new team members this week!  Welcome Shannon, Monika, and Amy!  I am so excited to be working with all of you!  

It's Sunday and time to play along with Sunday Stamps!  We have a vibrant color palette for you to use.  We can't wait to see your creations!  



  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have. 
  •  
  • Please create a new project with the Sketch above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 
  • The Challenge is open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday, May 22nd @ 6pm EST.



I love HIPPOS and Polka Dots! This fun little fellow from Avery Elle "Hipster Potamus" needed to see some love, so I inked him up!  I used my new "Blueprints 21" dies by My Favorite Things to create the layout.  I paper pieced his sporty hat and added a bow tie.  His glasses were covered with Glossy Accents to make them shine!  A few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and this card is ready!  It makes me smile when I look at it!  


Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I always love to hear from you!

Have a fantastic week!

Hugs!
Claire



12 comments:

  1. Too cute Claire! I love that little hippo, fantastic design! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I had so much fun making this card! I love hippos! XX

      Delete
  2. Too cute Claire! I love that little hippo, fantastic design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, your hippo is crackin' me up! Love the pink toe nails, and glasses! So, so cute! Happy Mother's Day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Annette! So happy I made you laugh! XX

      Delete
  4. Cutee Hippo Claire love his eyeglass and you are rock with all dots on your card
    love that dots paper and love all dots at the bottom part cute DT CARD
    I ADORE THIS Claire and great using the color combo too
    see you soon on my FIRST DT CARD at SS
    hugs from Germany
    Monika new DT at SS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Monkia! So excited to be working with you! XX

      Delete
  5. This guy cracks me up Claire! So stinking cute! Love this and so glad to be working with you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy cracks me up Claire! So stinking cute! Love this and so glad to be working with you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Katie! Glad I made you smile! So excited to be working with you! XX

      Delete
  7. What a fun little hippo and very clever layout!! The hat, glasses and bow tie are just tooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shannon! SO nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!