Friday, February 27, 2015

There's Only One You--FM199

February 27, 2015

It's Friday and time for a new challenge at The Friday Mashup!

This is my last card for the month of February as a Guest Designer!  I have loved working with Holly and her fabulous Design Team!  Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!  



This week's Mashup Challenge:

The Challenge will close on Wednesday, March 4th  @ 6pm EST. Be sure to read the guidelines above under "about the FM" if you are new to our Challenge and Welcome. We can't wait to see what you create with this fun Mash' Up!

For my card, I used both an antique theme and the embossed embossing technique.  I chose the retired, "Vintage Verses" from Stampin' Up! for my sentiment.  

 
So  Saffron and Wisteria Wonder were the colors I picked for my card.  I distressed the sides of all the layers with Tim Holtz, Tea Dye Distressing ink.  After embossing the Wisteria Wonder I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The Butterfly is cut twice.  Once with So Saffron and the top layer is cut used the extra piece of embossed paper.  It adds a lot of shine and dimension to the butterfly.  Add a few pearls, and it is perfect!  I love the way it turned out!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Stop by all the blogs of the Design Team members on The Friday Mashup for lots of inspiration!  We can't wait to see what you create!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my card.  I always love to hear from you!

Until next time!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!