Sunday, February 22, 2015

SCATTER-CMCC No59

February 22, 2015 

It has rained ALL day in Georgia!  I am OVER it!  I know I shouldn't complain--it isn't snow but, enough wet stuff!  I need some sunshine!  

I did have a lot of extra time today, so I made a card for the Colour Me...! Color Challenge.  I just love their challenges.  The Design Team rocks it every week and I am always inspired by them.  THANKS!

The colors this week are beautiful!  Pool Party, So Saffron, Real Red and a Neutral.  A Subtle palette that is amazing together! 



I am using my new stamp set from W Plus9 Designs.  It is called Ink Splats!  I just love it!  I have so many ideas for this fun set.  I hope you enjoy my card!



I randomly inked the different splats of ink on Whisper White Paper.  I cut the word "Scatter" five times and adhered them together to make it pop off the white background.  Red is my favorite color, so I was very happy with the way it turned out.  I cut borders of Pool Party and Real Red with my stitched rectangles and adhered them to a Pool Party card base.



I used Wink of Stella all over the word "Scatter" to make it shine.  It is difficult to see in the picture.  A few fabulous sequins from Pretty Pink Posh finish my card.  

Please leave a comment if you have time.  I just love to hear from you!

If you have any questions, please contact me at: Claire.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin!
Claire



The "Scatter" die is from Papertrey Inks.  It was in a special kit called Shakers and Sprinkles.  I don't know if it is still available.  Sorry!



12 comments:

  1. That should say "SPLATTER!" I love it, great use of the colors and the PTI. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Katie! I agree! Splatter would be much better! LOL! XX

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card! Love how you've used these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, eye catcher of a card! Your work is ALWAYS on point, Claire! We love having you play at Colour Me...! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jenny! So kind of you to say such a sweet thing! XX

      Delete
  4. Claire, you know I'm a HUGE fan!! Your card is super and incorporated the challenge colours perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing with us!! :) Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Julia! You are so kind to me! I am happy to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  5. What a fun card, Claire! Lost that bold sentiment and the fun paint splatters! So glad to see you this week at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Claire - such a fun card and great in these colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!