Saturday, February 28, 2015

Happy Easter-Shaker Card-CMCC No60

February 28, 2015

The sun is shining today and I am happy!  I am in the North Georgia Mountains with all my crafting friends!  I am so thrilled to be here with all of them!  We are having a blast!

I need to get started on my Easter cards, so my first card is for the Colour Me...! Color Challenge!  The color palette of Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight were perfect for my card!  I love the bright, "Playful" colors this week! 



My card features the new Stampin' Up! Happy Easter Bunny Stamp.  Who wouldn't love to receive a fun shaker card with this dancing fellow inside!


I used all the colors in the sketch in the bunny image coloring.  

We have terrible internet coverage where we are staying, so I won't link my products today.  If I have time later, I will add them.

Any questions, contact me at: Claire.

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin!
Claire




8 comments:

  1. Super sweet, Claire- so detailed and crisp. Fun, fun, fun. TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! You are so super sweet to comment on my card! XX

      Delete
  2. Such a happy bunny! Fab shaker card! Thank you so much Claire for playing with us at colour me...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cornelia! It was fun to play along! XX

      Delete
  3. AWESOME! I absolutely adore this card (and I didn't realize this stamp was so that big!). Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable. It's even better that I watched you make it!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet, sweet card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire this is soooooo flippin' fun!!! What a great job bringing that stamp to life :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! We would love for you to play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!