Friday, February 27, 2015

I LIKE BIG CUPS-Coffee Loving Card Makers-Spring Blog Hop

February 27, 2015

I am so excited to share my card with all of you on the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop!!!!!  



It is just fantastic to be a part of this awesome event!  A huge shout out to Amy Tsuruta for ALL she does to manage and plan this amazing blog hop!  All the sponsors rock for supporting this great endeavor!

Here is my card!



I used the Taylored Expressions sentiment, "I LIKE BIG CUPS!" I laugh every time I think of the song from Sir Mix A-Lot that reminds me of this sentiment! I think you all know the tune!  The cup is from Simon Says Stamps, "What's Brewing!'

I drink so much coffee every day!  This is the perfect blog for me!  I laugh when people ask me how many cups I drink a day?!?!?!  Well, how about 2 pots!  

I hope you have enjoyed my card and I am so thrilled you visited my blog.  Please leave a comment if you have a minute.  I love to hear from you!  It makes my day!  

HAPPY STAMPIN!

Claire





39 comments:

  1. So fun...love that fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun DP you used, and that sentiment cracks me up. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern paper and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is so funny. Great colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab sentiment and I really like the patterned mug- I'd so drink from one of those! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the sentiment..LOL Cute card Claire. :) Happy Stamping, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your cute card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! SO cute! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun sentiment and fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 pots?!!!! WOW! Thatta girl!
    Your card is so fun...love that sentiment, makes me chuckle every time!
    Thanks for joining in the fun♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, the stamped sentiment on this card cracks me up! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun paper choices. Love the sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. what bold patterns you used... and they work! fun card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heheheheh what a great card! Love that sentiment ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a colorful card, Claire, love your colors! Have a great sunday and happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice card, bold and bright. Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the papers but the sentiment has me sat her in fits of giggles!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol, that sentiment is so funny, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha, perfect! Great card and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, now I've got that song stuck in my head! : ) That sentiment cracks me up and the patterned mug is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow that patterned mug is awesome and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It IS a funny sentiment! I crack up every time I think of it! Really fun card; love the springtime colors in your papers. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  23. Me too! It's a great sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haha, that's funny! What a fun card! Gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I adore your card, beautiful work! :) And love the sentiment! lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great mix of colors and patterns on your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute card! I like the bright cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  28. great card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  29. Funny sentiment and cute papers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. lol okay that sentiment is so cute and perfect with your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!