Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Love You This Much--As You See It Challenge #069

January 14, 2015

I am still working on my Valentine cards and seriously loved the sketch at the As You See It Challenge!  It was perfect for what I had in my mind for Miss Addison's Valentine.  



She loves bright pink, so here is my take on the sketch!  Hope you enjoy it!




I used a stencil to create the little hearts.  The little Cupid is so adorable and he is colored with Copic markers and Glossy Accents and Wink of Stella are used on him to make him sparkle.  It is very difficult to see in the picture.



I hope you enjoyed my card today.  I love to hear from you so, please leave a comment.  It always makes my day to hear from you!

If you have any questions, you can contact me at: Claire.

Until next time!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire



4 comments:

  1. Ah....this makes me happy and smile Claire. Love all those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lisa! Glad it made your smile! XX

      Delete
  2. Love that little cupid Claire - with all that pink, Miss Addison is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Joanne! You are so sweet to comment on my card! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!