Sunday, January 18, 2015

Coffee-Be My Valentine-SSC93

January 18, 2014  

It's Sunday and time for another fun challenge at Sunday Stamps!  This week is a color challenge.  There are so many possibilities with these colors! Real Red, Crumb Cake and White make a beautiful palette.  We can't wait to see what you create!  




  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have. 
  • Please create a new project with the Sketch above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 


I am adding to my Valentine stash this week!  Hope you enjoy my card!



I paper pieced my coffee mugs and found (in my stash) some shiny hearts to embellish the front of the mugs.  I heat embossed the steam with Early Expresso embossing powder and then added Glossy Accents to give it some shine!  A few coffee drips are always in order if I am drinking it, so I added some grunge below the cups. 



I always try to finish the inside of my card and the envelope so, it is ready to be addressed.  It saves time going back to finish it later.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Please leave a comment, if you have time.  I cherish your thoughts.

Don't forget to stop by all the Design Team members' blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration!  

Wishing you a wonderful week!  

Happy Stampin!
Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!