Sunday, November 9, 2014

MERRY-SSC88 and FM185

November 9, 2014

It is a beautiful sunny day in GA.  I decided to be very lazy today.  I am staying home all day and just doing things around the house.  I love days like that.  I did sneak in my craft room for a few minutes.  I wanted to make a card for The Friday Mashup and use the fabulous sketch at the Sunday Stamps Challenge.

The Friday Mashup called for the colors, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry and Garden Green and mash it up by covering your image in Diamond Dust.  I adore these regal colors and bling, so I had to play along!  

Make sure to stop by both Design Teams blog's for lots of inspiration! 

















I am still adding to my Christmas card stash, so I decided to use these non-tradional colors to make a fun shaker card.  I stamped the ornament and then added the diamond dust all over the image.  After it dried, I added the window sheet and sequins to make it really shine!






I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

If you have any questions on my card or Stampin' Up! , please contact me at: Claire.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

I used two retired stamps sets for the sentiments: Christmas Messages and A Banner Christmas.  The ornament is from the retired set: Ornament Keepsakes. 


7 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card, Claire! I'm loving how everyone is using this week's colors and adding the diamond dust. You really blinged it out by adding the shaker box too your card...so much fun! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the dry embossing behind the strips of paper! Very fun shaker card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sparkle on top of sparkle! That is beautiful! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sparkly, gorgeous card! Love the colors, and I adore shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sparkly ornament and all those wonderful sequins in the shaker box! Great job combining both challenges. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the colors together and you know how I feel about shaker cards!! They are my favorite! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty shaker card! I love all the glittery goodness.Thanks for using the Sunday Stamps sketch and for sharing your artwork with us!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!