Sunday, November 9, 2014

Follow Yonder Star--PP221

November 9, 2014

It's Sunday and time for another challenge at The Paper Players!  We hope you will play along with our color challenge!  Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla are the colors Sandy chose for us this week! 



Visit all the Design Team Member's blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration!  You will not be disappointed!  These ladies are amazing!



My card features the Waltzingmouse Stamp Sets, Yonder Star and Yonder Star Backgrounder.



Please stop by and leave a comment!  I love to hear from you!

If you have any questions on my card or Stampin' Up! contact me at: Claire.

Have a wonderful week!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire



8 comments:

  1. Such a warm and cozy card Claire! The stamp sets look wonderful together. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have resisted going to the WM website as I am afraid I will fall in love with EVERYTHING and blow my budget! This is beautiful, especially with the woodgrain background! Very country feel to it that I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun set, and sure is a pretty card you made with it.I love the sentiment,too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. White space and I have come to a mutual agreement: We don't like each other. So I think your card is just FANTASTIC!! I love the sort of Scandinavian feel of all your patterns. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with LeAnne - your card has a country feel! I could definitely see it on the side of a barn or as a quilt pattern. A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully rustic card! I think it's got a southwest kind of feel to it! Love the luscious bow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apologies for my late visit this week Claire! I love this card - those stars are gorgeous and look perfect against the green hardwood. I would not have thought of using this in green, but it looks great - you've changed my mind. Gorgeous Cherry Cobbler bow to finish too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!