Tuesday, December 31, 2013

You Make the World a Better Place! PPA 185

December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!  WOW!  Another year has passed!  I can' believe how fast the days are flying by!  I wish I could slow the clock down!  I am going to make it a goal to find time each day for me!  I have never been very good at taking time for myself,  and I know I need to do this.  I have to make time to exercise and slow down a little!  I realize everyone makes this a priority for a few weeks, but I really hope to stick to it.  I hope whatever goals you make for yourself will make you happy and fulfilled! 

I always LOVE the challenges at Pals Paper Arts.  Nicole Watt's sketch  is perfect for any type of card.  It is a sketch that I will use many times! 
PPA185






Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Basic Gray, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant Designer Series Paper, Whisper White

Ink:  Island Indigo, Crushed Curry

Stamp Set:  Starburst Sayings, Blooming With Kindness

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Starburst Framelits,  Window Frames Collection Framelits, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Island Indigo Ribbon, Pearls

Thank you very much for taking time to read my blog.  Please join my email list and receive updates each time I post.  I appreciate all your support!

Wishing you the BEST of everything in the New Year!  May God bless you and your families with good health and happiness! 

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!