Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR Review of 2013

December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

As we say good-bye to 2013, I wanted to take a minute to reflect on my blog.  I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in March.  I have enjoyed it more than I can say!!!!   I missed teaching and being creative and it has given me a wonderful outlet.  Not only have I been able to be be creative, I have made so many new friends and contacts!  I am very thankful for this new opportunity.  I love following other card makers blogs and I do learn something new every day!  I hope to continue growing and sharing in 2014.

                                A review of a few of my favorite cards I created  this year!
                                                                 
                                                                                                                                              
 
January
 
                                                                      February

                                                                        March

 April

 
May

June

July

 
                                                                         August

                                                                     September

                                                                      October

                                                                       November
                                                                       

                                                                         December

I am so thrilled about the challenges I have won in 2013 and hope to continue participating in many more in the New Year!  My ultimate dream is to be selected for a design team.  I will keep striving toward my goal.  I hope to attend the Stampin' Up! Convention again this summer and meet many more new friends and learn more new skills!  Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me in my adventure in card making!

May God Bless YOU in the New Year with
Health, Happiness and the best of everything!

Happy Stampin!
Claire
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!