Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fabulous Is What You Are! Dynamic Duos

October 1, 2013

I was able to go play tennis and work in my craft room on this beautiful day!  The skies are blue and there is no humidity.  It has been a perfect day all the way around!

I am submitting this entry to Dynamic Duos.  I was so honored to be chosen in the honorable mention group last week. A huge thank you to Janet Z. For choosing my card!
These  two colors are totally out of my comfort zone!  I am definitely a BRIGHTS kind of girl. I like pink, but Melon Mambo is my shade of pink. I thought and thought about what to do. I have a dear friend going through chemo for breast cancer, so I immediately thought of sending her the pink card. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, too!  I decided since this was a real challenge, I would pull out a stamp set that I have only used once.  Delicate Doilies is such a pretty stamp set, but I never see it on many blogs or card challenge entries. So, here is my attempt at Primrose Petals and Blushing Bride.




Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Primrose Petals, Blushing  Bride, Whisper White

Ink:  Primrose Petals

Stamp  Sets:  Delicate Doilies, Fabulous You

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder , Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder , (swirl embossing folder not SU)  Stampin' Dimensions, Paper Snips,  Decorative Labels Framelits

Embellishments:  Pearls.

Remember to get your mammogram each year!

Happy Stampin!
Claire



5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous tent card, so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tracey! This was my first attempt on this card fold. I appreciate your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Gorgeous layers and very nice work with a tent card!
    Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Alison!!! It was the first tent card I have attempted. It was fun and I know I will make another one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!