Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pink or Blue--Zoo Babies



September 8, 2013

I am in the season of my life when many of my friends are becoming Grandparents or friend's of my children are expecting a new angel.   I loved the Mojo Monday Sketch this week and thought I would make a card for a baby gift that I need to get in the mail tomorrow.  I love the Zoo Babies Stamp Set.  The hardest part was deciding which animal to use on my card.  Since the baby's sex is not being announced, I thought the pink/blue theme would be fun to use.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEglTFawywOMY5S40AS0i5vNy1xF4TlHju1tEaLNv-TjvOe6eHNyDXc0_CyXl09PLSR-rWb3UaMhN3NdqU7NSZT7AwD4m0oF13vyr9XGM81ViaTPOhGWFTilJ0iwu9OVQFqUFvHg9Rda-GnU/s1600/zMojo309Sketch.gif




Products Used:

Paper:Whisper White, Bazzill-Poolside and Slipper, a piece of plaid and yellow paper that I had in my paper stash. 
Ink: Sahara Sand
Stamp Set:  Zoo Babies
Tools:  Stampin' Up! Trimmer,  Snail Adhesive, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch,  2 1/2 Circle Punch, Circle Collections Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Ticket Duo Paper Punch
Embellishments: Linen Thread

I hope all you you have had an enjoyable weekend!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!