Friday, September 6, 2013

Days Gone By--Retro Sketch

September 7, 2013

It was a gorgeous day!  83 and low humidity.  That doesn't happen very often in Georgia in September.  I spent the morning cleaning up my flower beds and organizing my craft room!  It looks so much better and I even have room to work on my tabletop!  I wonder how many hours that will last?

I finally got to make a card after dinner tonight.  I am submitting this card to Retro Sketches.
                                                            
                                                                                                         





Products Used:

Paper:  October Afternoon 5 & Dime, Very Vanilla, Basic Black

Ink:  Basic Black

Stamp Sets:  Feeling Sentimental, Express Yourself

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Circle Collection Framelits,

Embellishments:  Glimmer Brads

It was fun to play with the retro paper today.   Reminded me of days gone by!

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin!
Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!