Sunday, April 28, 2024

WELCOME The Paper Players PP687

 April 28, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The wonderful Joanne is our hostess this week and she has an amazing sketch challenge for all of us!  This sketch is so versatile and you can create any type of card with this special sketch!  Have fun and get creative!


My neighbors just had a baby girl!  I am so excited.  They named her Betty!  How sweet is that.  I wanted to make a fun card for her, but didn't want to use pastels. So, I looked through all my paper packs and found this fun, bright pink paper.  I added a panel for the background and cut the four squares with a coordinating paper using square dies.  The white circle was cut with a die and I sponged it with ink.  The little onesie is from a "vintage" Stampin' Up set called Something for Baby.  I will always keep this gem in my stash.  I don't make many baby cards, but it sure is an amazing set when I do.  Of course, every Southern girl needs pearls, too!  A little welcome was added to complete my card.  

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team


         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. Claire this is so sweet - I'm loving the pinks and modern, geometric patterns for your baby card. Betty is such a sweet name too! Congratulations to your neighbours on their new arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with polka dots...or pearls! Such a cute, fun baby card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely fun-tastic baby card, Claire! I love the bright colors and patterns. Your neighbors will love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect "Claire card!" Bright, happy and full of fabulous patterned paper. Totally adorable, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!