Sunday, October 15, 2023

Thankful For You The Paper Players Challenge PP662

October 15, 2023  

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The amazing Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us!   The theme is "Signs of Fall"!  Oh, there are so many possibilities with this one.  Have fun and remember to keep it CAS! 




I added a Real Red base to my white card front.  I added a white panel that I dry embossed with an embossing folder.  The leaves are from a retired Stampin Up set "Vintage Leaves"  that I have had for years.  I love this set and still use it every year.  The leaves were stamped in Real Red, More Mustard  and Pumpkin Pie Inks.  I added a sentiment in brown ink.  Then I added a twine bow to complete my card.  



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. I love the subtle texture in the background! Lovely card! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a set that is definitely a keeper! Love the colors you used for the leaves! Our leaves here in PA (at least in my yard) are just about ready to really shine! It's always good to see them made into beautiful cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage Leaves was one of my all-time favorite fall sets, and I am thrilled to see the gorgeous fall card you created with it, Claire! Your card is clean and simple perfection. The colors are just right for autumn leaves. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There should be a new classification for your card, Claire - clean, simple, and pretty! (CASP?) And what Tara said about the background!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set too Claire and still have Vintage Leaves in my collection, so it was lovely to see it in all its fall glory on your card! Love the textured background too. A great clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!