Sunday, September 10, 2023

Still Missing You The Paper Players PP657

 Sept. 10, 2023 

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The Amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a beautiful Fall color combo for all of us!  I absolutely LOVE these colors together! 



My background is created using Copper Clay and Pebbled Path SU card stock.  I embossed the Pebbled Path with a brick embossing folder.  I used a sponge and added some distress to the bricks with black ink.  The cobblestones were stamped in brown ink on the Copper Clay Card Stock.  I added some distress to these with the sponge.  The little girl is from MFT Pure Innocence.  I believe she is retired, but I keep these stamps in my stash because I love them.  I found this link to the stamp set --Missing You if you are interested.  The sentiment is stamped on Pretty Peacock.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire


8 comments:

  1. Super cute card! What a fun image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie! She does look like she's missing a special someone! Your details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, you used the colors together beautifully. I love the way you created the texture - and used the colors - to create the outdoor scene. Genius! Your little sweetie looks as though she is waiting with baited breath for something special. There is such a wonderful innocence about it! Love it!
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card almost made me cry Claire - this will be me next weekend when Rebecca has left for college to be sure! Such a sweetie (I fear there may be tears and ugly crying at this end!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very clever use of the embossed and stamped surfaces to make your little house, Claire! That little girl is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable card, Claire. This is such a great way to use these fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Claire! I absolutely love your card. I love the dark richness of the "house". This card, with its sentiment, is so powerful. The past few days have been tough ones. I lost my sister a year ago this month, and for some crazy reason, I am feeling the loss more profoundly now. Your card really hit home. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I just want to give this cutie patootie a hug! Such a sweet card, Claire. Love how you used the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!