Sunday, August 27, 2023

Have Broom Will Party The Paper Players Challenge PP655

August 27, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The Lovely LeAnne  is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous sketch challenge  for all of us!  It is always so fun to see all the fabulous entries with sketches.  So get creative and have fun with this one!


                    



 I love Halloween cards, so I thought I would work on my stash for this season.  I used a paper pad that had non tradtional colors for Halloween.  I loved the black and pink for a new take on this holiday.  The witch and sentiment are from the Simon Says Stamp set Witch Please.  I love this set and I am certain you will see more cards with this set.  I added a piece of black/white ribbon around the panel.  A few enamel dots and Wink of Stella were added for shine. 







  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire


8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVE this card! This humor is right up my alley. *Heads to SSS to order this set immediately!!* Love the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is just so you! Love that black & pink background, the witch is adorable, but the inside sentiment takes the cake! Thanks for rocking my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, Another great witchy card- so fun. The patterned papers make this card perfect. The inside sentiment is fantastic. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Halloween card. - That Witch on the broom is so cute. Love the use of the plaid paper as well. - Also what a great inside sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Claire! This has to be one of my favorite Halloween card ever! I absolutely love the pink and black. The witch on the broom is adorable. You can't beat the inside sentiment. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, you're not kidding pink and black are not traditional Halloween colors - but they definitely work! And I love the inside sentiment!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, I laughed out loud when I saw your card. That sentiment is everything:-). I also love that you went girly and chose pink with the black. An unexpected and yet perfect choice! Love it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun Claire! I love the pink plaid but that witch and the sentiment properly made me giggle - so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!