Sunday, July 30, 2023

May The Memories of Yesterday The Paper Players PP651

 July 30, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The Amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a great Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge for all of us!  It is always so fun to see all the fabulous entries on TTT Week! 


My card is created using the diagonal on the board: flowers, die cuts, slimline.

I used slim line dies and a piece of DSP I found in my stash.  I love when the paper does most of the work for you.  I used circle dies to create the layered circles in green and kraft.  The sentiment is heat embossed in white.  I added twine and pearls to complete the card. My friend's mother passed away this week and I needed a card to send her. 

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Claire, your card is lovely. I really like the patterned paper you used. I also like when paper does the work. Your card is certain to bring comfort to your friend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire,I love the layered circles against that paper. And, you are right, I love it when the paper does the work and this one certainly does. Making sympathy cards is always so hard and I know your friend will find comfort from this one
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, those papers are just so beautiful! The slimline design lets you see so much of it! What a great sentiment to accompany it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Claire! These papers are stunning! The slimline design showcases them so well. The twine and the pearls are the perfect touches. I LOVE everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, what a nice sympathy card this is with those interesting printed papers. The kraft and green circles were a perfect choice for the sentiment.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper is fabulous Claire and has so much texture and interest - love the pop of green too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!