Sunday, July 23, 2023

Happy Birthday The Paper Players Challenge PP650

 July 23, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The Amazing Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous sketch challenge for all of us!  This sketch makes me happy because I love layers.  So many ways to use this versatile sketch!  So have fun and get creative! 



My sister is a huge cat fan.  She is a volunteer in her community at the Humane Society and spends countless on weekends rescuing feral cats.  It is a passion for her.  So, I purchased this stamp set just for her.  I used the Stampin Up Regals 6x6 DSP  for my background papers.  I added a white circle cut with a die and embossed it with a retired SU Embossing Folder.  The cat is stamped in black using the Gina K. Designs Cordial Cats  and I used the matching dies to cut it out.  The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder using from the same stamp set.  I added enamel dots and Wink of Stella on the cat for shine.

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Claire! This card is adorable. I know your sister will love it. I love the colors and the mix of patterns you used. And that cat...how cute is that! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that stylised cat Claire and I'm betting your sister will too! A great mix of colour, pattern and subtle texture in the layers too. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! What a cute cat image and your papers are bright and cheerful! Your sister will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I am sooo Not a cat person, but I love your card. The colors and patterns are fo fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meow! What a cat-tastic card, Claire! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!