Sunday, July 2, 2023

At The Beach The Paper Players Challenge PP647

   July 2, 2023 

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The amazing LeAnne is our hostess this week!  She has a fabulous theme challenge for all of us!  How timely is this Beach Challenge?  So many people are at the beach this week for the holiday weekend!  So anything "BEACH" goes.  Have fun! 




I am a huge beach lover!  Are you?  My dear friend's mother's Memorial Service was this weekend and I made this card for her.  I used the SU seashell embossing folder to create the background.  I used Coastal Cabana card stock.  I used the die to this set and cut out one kraft seashell.  I sponged it with white ink and added lots of Wink of Stella to make it shine.  I added a twine bow around the panel.  A few pearls were added to complete my card.  I chose not to add a sentiment.  I thought the front was perfect the way it was.  I wanted to write a personal note inside.  


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossed background! I am a fan of the beach too! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card, Claire! I love how you used the colors, the pearls, the shimmer...everything! I am sure your friend appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Claire! And what's more perfect for a sea themed card than pearls?
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I find your card simply elegant. The colors are just perfect and the pearls add that extra special touch. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card, Claire! It's perfect in its elegant simplicity. The pearls are a beautiful accent. I am certain your friend will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty Claire! Love the texture and the pearls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This embossed panel really doesn't need anything else - your chosen colours showcase it beautifully Claire and I love the sprinkle of pearls and twine detail too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!