Sunday, June 4, 2023

A Man and His Remote Original Classic The Paper Players PP643

 June 4, 2023

Today is a special day because it is my birthday!   
I am on my "Bucket List" vacation to Greece but, I wanted to join you this week for Ann's Challenge!

 The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous theme challenge for all of us!  We can't wait to see all of your creations!  Such a great time to get those Father's Day cards, birthday cards or whatever occasion you might need a greeting for! 


My card was super easy to create.  I found a man's set of paper in my huge collection of papers.  I used all the matching patterns and the sticker in the pack to complete this card.  A few enamel dots were added for fun.  Easy Peasy! 

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card....great colors, plaids and that sticker is SO TRUE, right? Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coordinated Claire - and that sentiment, so true! Hope you have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - the happiest of birthdays and enjoy Greece! All that wonderful sunshine, ouzo and fabulous food. Oh... and I love your card too. Except... in my house I own the remote:-) I love the mixture of the plaids and checks. Fabulous masculine card.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect masculine card, Claire! It's an amazing mix of patterns and color. Of course, you know how I LOVE plaid. Thank you for making my challenge shine! Happy birthday! I KNOW you are enjoying your fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, Such a wonderful birthday excursion! Your card is fabulous. I love when the papers and extra elememts come together so well. It sometimes seems too easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice combination of colors and patterns, Claire! It's always a good sign that you've created a good card when everything just magically goes together - you know, like your birthday and Greece!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Claire! Love the fab mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!