Sunday, January 8, 2023

Let's Party & CELEBRATE The Paper Players Challenge PP662 and Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC300

January 8, 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!  I hope your year is off to a great start.  I am still working on getting all my Christmas put away and organizing things in my house.  Always such a job after the holidays!  

Lots of changes at The Paper Players this week.  We welcome three new Guest Designers to the team.  Fran Wing, Tara Carpenter and Suzy Hinton are on board to add to our amazing team!  We know you will love their creations as much as we do!  We will sure miss Cindy Beach, Christy Stanford and Jennie Maier and hope they will continue to play along with us!


Welcome back to Sunday Stamps! A big thank you to everyone who played along with our color challenge. This week we have a fun sketch for you along with a bonus theme. This week marks our 300th challenge and as a way to celebrate this milestone we'd love to see folks create a card with a celebration theme!
The Sunday Stamps team would like to thank everyone who has played along with us over the years, we wouldn't still be here with our sketch and color challenges if it weren't for all of you!
We can't wait to see the fabulous projects that everyone comes up with!


Sketch by Claire


My card is created with a special friend in mind.  I used the sketch I created for the Sunday Stamps challenge and combined it with The Paper Players challenge.  I used some beautiful Spring like papers for my card.  Now that the holidays are over, I am ready for Spring.  I am not a fan of Winter.  I thought these little birds were so happy.  I created a tag for my sentiment.  It can be removed from the card and used for a book mark.  I sponged the tag with blue ink and used a sentiment from one of the first stamp sets I ever purchased. It is OLD!   White twine was added for the top of the tag and to create a bow.  I added a few enamel dots for fun. 



                                  THE PAPER PLAYERS 

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

                                  SUNDAY STAMPS 
Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Jan.20th  @ 6pm EST. 
The Paper Players Design Team

Jaydee
LeAnne Pugliese
Claire Broadwater
Joanne James 
Laurie Schmidt
Anne Marie Hile 
Ann Schach 


Sunday Stamps Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. A fun bright and cheery card...perfect for a celebration!! I love that birdie designer paper!! What great inspiration you offer for those who decide to play along with our 300th celebratory sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! -Deb Horst #SSC300

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers🤩🤩🤩 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue in the card just makes me happy....and those papers! SO fun, it's a party in a card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Claire! It's perfect for a celebration. I am in love with the bird paper. It is adorable! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, that bird paper is such fun and I love it with the other DSP that you used. I also love the big, bold sentiment on the tag. Fabulous celebration card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that birdie paper Claire and the mix of blues makes this a fresh card. The large sentiment makes for a great focal point too and your twine bow makes your card feel like a birthday gift - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a "tweet" card, Claire! The mix of patterns and colors are simply wonderful. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!