Thursday, August 18, 2022

AWWWWW! You Really Are THE BEST Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc175

 August 18, 2022

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  We hope you will play along with our new board.


My card is created using the diagonal.  Turquoise, Die Cuts, Square



My card is created on a 5 x 5 white square card base.  I added a turquoise polka dot background.  The orange and striped patterned paper were cut using dies.  I added an orange rectangle across the card and embossed it with a polka dot embossing folder.  The white sunburst was cut using a Stampin Up die.  The little hippo and sentiment are from the Stampin' Up stamp set Hippist Hippos


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!