August 8, 2021
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a gorgeous Color Challenge for all of you! I absolutely love this and we can't wait to see what you create! Have fun!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a panel of Pool Party and piece of patterned paper on top of the Pool Party for a watercolored look. It was cut with a scalloped die. The Stampin Up stamp set Art Gallery was used to create these gorgeous flowers. I used red and purple inks to create the dimension on the flowers. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I stamped it in black. Opal Rounds were added to complete the card.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!