Sunday, July 25, 2021

Adventure is Out There! Let's Explore! Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC262



July 25, 2021

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have an amazing sketch by Melissa.  I love this sketch because it is so versatile and you can make any type of card with  it!  So have fun and get creative!






My card is created on a white card base.  I used a tropical plant patterned paper for my background.  I added the two rectangle strips using a matching stripe.  A Bermuda Bay starburst was cut using a die by SU.  The elephant and sentiment are stickers that are from a safari kit I bought.  It was such an easy card to create.  


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Aug.6th @ 6pm EST. 


Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Darling card Claire! No doubt one of your grands will love receiving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!