July 25, 2021
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have an amazing sketch by Melissa. I love this sketch because it is so versatile and you can make any type of card with it! So have fun and get creative!
My card is created on a white card base. I used a tropical plant patterned paper for my background. I added the two rectangle strips using a matching stripe. A Bermuda Bay starburst was cut using a die by SU. The elephant and sentiment are stickers that are from a safari kit I bought. It was such an easy card to create.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!