Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc095

Dec. 24, 2020


Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!!!!  I hope you have  a fabulous holiday season!

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 


My card is created using the diagonal: Santa, Die Cut, Green



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a blue and white snowy patterned paper to the background.  I embossed a white rectangle with a snowy embossing folder and added a green rectangle on top of it.  The Santa is from Simple Stores Simple Vintage North Pole Collection - Ephemera - Bits and Pieces - Santa using foam tape. 



Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!