October 25, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week! She has a great sketch for all of us!!!!!! We can't wait to see what you create!
I mounted a wood grained paper for my background. My card is created using a piece of patterned paper with Scrabble pieces. My brother "Ned' is one of my favorite people in the whole world. So, with only 3 letters, this made the sketch very easy. I cut out the three letter squares and mounted them on turquoise paper. I added a sentiment banner and a few enamel dots. It was so easy and he loved it!
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!